Monday, January 7, 2013

6 weeks Old..

 As CUTE As They Come!!
I'm sorry I am posting these so late.. These pups are keeping me BUSY and not Blogging.. But better late than never! They are all doing really well potty training.. really playful, no barking so far.. but every once in awhile we will hear a growl and it is the cutest thing we have ever heard!They are all growing so fast and have the cutest personalities!
Pearl
This little cotton ball is a little princess! She loves to play, loves to chew my shoes, and is very brave when it comes to exploring!
 
 She is gorgeous! her new family has been waiting a LONG time for her to come home!
Only 2 more weeks!!

Bogart

 This macho man is so playful and is a little toe biter! He adores my daughter and cries when play time is over. He is a snuggler and loves any and all attention!

His new family is anxiously awaiting his arrival! I know they will adore him because he just radiates with puppy love!  
 

Chanel

This tiny puff of fur is a spit-fire! She doesn't let her brothers pick on her with out putting up a fight, but LOVES her daily snuggles! She is not afraid of anything and is hard for me to keep track of during play time because she loves to explore..
Her new family live locally and comes and visits her weekly. They want her to stay with me until her 8 week old birthday.. I'm glad for it too!!
 
Humphrey
Here is our snuggle bug! He likes to play, and picks on his sisters on a regular basis.. But he always crawls into my lap just to hang out and watch whats going on. He is an absolute sweetheart!
Humphrey's family is in New York! They are excited to meet him and I know they will love him, cuz ya can't help it.. He is THAT loveable!

No comments: