Monday, January 21, 2013

Pearl's New Home..

Pearl is fitting right in with her new family in Kentucky!
This is a little nap after a long flight and her exhausting day in her kennel! (How cute is her pearl collar?)
She didn't waste any time gettin to know her new buddy Alvey..
And now you can all see why we nick named her bunny! Sh looks like a little cottontail!
"We absolute adore her though! She really is such a sweetie. I let her sleep with me last night and she slept the whole time. She's really fitting in well and I'm sooo glad we got her. I want to thank you for all the hard work and dedication you have put into her for the past two months. All the pictures, blogs, emails, information, toys, ...well just everything. You are a fabulous breeder and I was blessed to have you. I love all the information you sent me and that book is awesome. I'm going to start reading it tonight because all the information in it is very interesting. Anyway I couldn't thank you enough...for real! Feel free to contact us at anytime to check on Pearl and I'll send you more pictures later on so you can see how she is doing and growing up. Thanks!"
Oh Pearl, you really are a little gem! We love you baby and know you will be SO happy in your new home!!

No comments: